Regional Product Marketing Manager (World of Tanks Blitz)
The Regional Product Marketing Manager will oversee Wargaming’s World of Tanks Blitz within the APAC region. Your role will be to help shape and drive the marketing strategy for the APAC market.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of successful customer acquisition for mobile video games in APAC and help deliver on acquisition targets as well as building the brand for World of Tanks Blitz in the region. The ideal candidate must have a track record of strong, cross-functional strategy building and exhibit robust analytical and communication skills.
We’re looking for a well-spoken, strategic and analytical thinker who thrives off challenges, can break down problems, drive solutions, share their experience, and engage effectively with both internal or external colleagues.
Regional Franchise Director, APAC, WOT and WOWS
What will you do?
- Review and improve media channel strategies for World of Tanks Blitz the APAC market with clear understanding of rationale behind media channel selection
- Review and optimize player segmentation, define prioritization for target audience for APAC region
- Take ownership of the regional budget management and forecasting with a clear understanding of spend commitments to drive brand awareness and new customer acquisition in the market
- Prepare and present performance of regional KPIs and campaigns to the Management Team
- Build a strong partnership with internal departments and functions e.g. community, legal, art, performance advertisement and influencer outreach teams
- Work closely with key partners within APAC to develop measurable and successful acquisition tactics as well as build long-term strategic acquisition opportunities in the market
- Be the brand ambassador for World of Tanks Franchise, ensure that all media campaigns and activations are in line with product positioning and brand guidelines
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in branding/marketing strategy for mobile video game as a service (GaaS) in APAC region (Especially Japan)
- Track record of planning and executing branding and acquisition campaigns
- Passion for PC video games
- Upper-Intermediate or higher level of English
- Experience leading a team of marketing professionals with diverse backgrounds
- Dedicated team player with a positive attitude
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Understanding of free-to-play business model with regards to effective branding and ROI based marketing
- Understanding of APAC media landscape and key media trends
- Knowledge of Korean or Japanese language
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Tokyo include:
- Additional Vacation days on top of the statutory minimum. (additional days based on years of service, maternity & childcare leave other leaves)
- We have 6 days of care leave which can be used for yourself, your family members, including your pets.
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- Coffee, fruits, and snacks in the office
- Company events
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - you can recommend the best talents to the Company and receive a reward
- To learn more about our studio in Japan, follow this link: https://wargaming.co.jp/
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.