Senior UX designer
Wargaming is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join the In-House Design Agency (IDeA).
This is an international spread across 5 locations, that packs a punch with unique expertise, diverse backgrounds and collaborative design culture. It’s main focus is on a top notch execution for complex and innovative projects and spans a variety of digital touch-points, including web, mobile and games..
To accomplish all the challenges we need a skilled professional, who is able to drive UX project in a close cooperation with world-class analytics, advertising, research and development experts in order to design and deliver products that correspond and exceed our business goals and user needs.
- Define, communicate and advocate along the whole process user and business requirements and needs;
- Shape a project vision based on outlined requirements and plan appropriate design work;
- Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders;
- Create relevant user experiences and project deliverables through concepting / pitching / wireframing / prototype / user flows / testing / analysis with clear reasoning behind;
- Work effectively both driving project or as part of a team
- Help team and its members deliver more qualitative work and grow professionally.
- 5+ years’ experience developing and designing user interfaces for various channels;
- A strong portfolio detailing problem-solving experiences and demonstrating product/service design skills;
- Ability to translate stakeholder goals, user research outcomes into user flows and simple, logical solutions;
- Strong knowledge of UX principles and best practices, including understanding when and where user testing and research should be incorporated into the product design process;
- Ability to pitch, educate, and define your design rationale to clients. Be very attentive to details, able to articulate the ‘why’ and lead discussions around your process, explorations, and conclusions;
- Deep understanding of design processes and techniques, ability to use them in practice;
- Ego-less and objective attitude. You receive feedback well and can iterate on your designs within a team, no matter how attached you are to a solution;
- Experience working with analytical tools
- Upper-intermediate level of English