Marketing Director (Mobile R&D Products)
R&D is a team of about 50 game development experts based in Wargaming offices worldwide. We cooperate with various Wargaming departments and external studios to create new titles for different platforms – mobile, console, PC and AR/VR.
Mobile R&D team is a part of R&D department and is located in Nicosia, Cyprus. We are currently busy with 5+ new mobile games and we are inviting an experienced and hands-on Marketing Director to join the team and reinforce the launch of our projects. If you have a proven story of both success and failure in tricky mobile gaming world – let’s discuss our role.
This is a Cyprus-based position; we provide foreign citizens with full relocation support. For more information, visit http://gotocyprus.wargaming.com/en/ .
Head of Mobile R&D
What you will do:
Work closely with the Wargaming R&D, global publishing and outsourcing teams to launch marketing campaigns for Mobile R&D products globally.
Monitor performance of campaigns, provide analysis and manage optimization.
Manage/allocate budget to maximize ROI from all forms of marketing globally and in specific regions.
Manage and collaborate with key internal and external partners for campaigns, promotions, partnerships:
- UA: oversee current UA campaigns made by Mobile R&D UA team and deliver insights on UA tendencies.
- ASO: provide or oversee creation of product pages and promo materials for publishing platforms; guarantee DD on potential external partners for this area and their results.
- Marketing Strategy: create general advertising strategy for each project and make sure all internal and external roles follow the approved strategy.
- Guidelines: create initial guidelines for all promotional materials, gather feedback, provide updates on guidelines.
- Site: create initial requirements for the game site, ensure internal and external partners provide the needed results, provide feedback and new requirements when needed.
- PR: provide overall strategy regarding PR work for initial game launch, make sure all internal and external specialists follow the approved strategy.
- SMM: provide overall strategy regarding SMM work for initial game launch, make sure the strategy is followed.
What we are looking for:
Solid experience creating global marketing campaigns for mobile games is a must.
Mastery of all stages of integrated marketing campaign creation—from client brief to delivering the final content to the client, and performance analysis.
Working knowledge of best advertising, marketing and promotional practices.
Out-of-the box thinking and strive to discover new ways to promote R&D games.
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Advanced knowledge of English.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
Previous experience working in an advertising agency.
Russian speaking skills.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!