Regional HR Operations Lead
As Wargaming continues to unlock the potential of APAC, our employees and managers need the right HR tools and information to be more empowered, make faster decisions, and collaborate more effectively. In response, we’re looking for our first HR Operations Lead for the APAC Region.
Ideally, we are looking for an individual who is (or aspires to be):
(1) an expert of HR operations… faster, better, simpler
(2) enjoys managing projects… keep things orderly and focused
(3) excited about data analytics… able to tell a story through data
This role reports to the Head of Global HR Ops and the APAC HR Director.
What will you do?
Being the regional HR operations expert, you will provide operational advice to our HR team, employees and business leaders at both the strategic and hands-on level. This is an exciting opportunity to help ideate and implement more effective, efficient and smarter HR operational processes that will improve business productivity and enhance employee satisfaction.
Being the interface between regional-global operations, you will be in constant alignment with the Global HR Ops & Services team supporting the APAC HR Director in the project management and implementation of global policies for the region. Having access to systems and data, you will utilize your data analysis skills to hypothesis-test and enable the regional HR Business Partners to facilitate business solutions.
Based in Japan, this role also acts as our Japan HR Leader and is a trusted partner to our Japan Country Manager. You will be an integral part of the Japan Leadership team, staying approachable and helpful to our Japan employees, and being an ambassador for our Wargaming culture and values.
What are we looking for?
- At least 8 years of relevant experience; University degree is a minimum
- Able to communicate in Japanese (native-level) and English (fluent business-level)
- Customer-focused, friendly & approachable, team-player with strong stakeholder management skills
- Good technical understanding of Japan HR legislation & processes is a pre-requisite
- Experience in process management, self-service, automation and outsourcing preferred
- International experience in a multi-cultural and matrixed environment preferred
What additional skills will help you stand out?
Being a gamer or experience in the gaming industry is a strong plus
Professional certifications in process design and/or project management is an advantage
Wargaming: About Us
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!