Business Intelligence Developer/Analyst (m/f)
Wargaming Mobile is driven solely by our love for games. This passion brought together a team of talented, resourceful and ambitious gamers to deliver high-quality products for the gaming community. We are constantly seeking new opportunities. With 6 offices across the world and over 20 nationalities in the team, we encourage the best talent with diverse backgrounds to share the experience and inspire new ideas. Here you can make real impact and contribute to the future of game development. You can just focus on games, we take care of the rest.
Director of BI
What will you do?
- Identify, evaluate and implement cutting edge big data pipelines and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities to integrate external data sources and APIs
- Take control of data integration, transformation and processing from various sources
- Continuous improvement of the reporting infrastructure (BI toolset / data warehouse / infrastructure)
- Analyzing and optimizing database performance
- Provide architectural support by building Proof of Concepts & Prototypes
- Self-Starter to deliver data engineering solutions to optimize both the cost and existing solution
What are we looking for?
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Business Intelligence
- Experience with SQL and Python and are familiar with Linux and cloud hosting providers like AWS and GCP
- Building and maintaining relational databases and data warehouses; with a knowledge of schema design and dimensional data modelling
- Experience in ETL design, implementation and maintenance (including Airflow)
- You are interested in data and algorithms and you are excited about solving difficult problems
- Able to tune Big Data solutions to improve performance and end-user experience
- Autonomous and Dynamic mindset.
- Strong analytical skills
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Knowledge on Visualization and Data Science Tools.
- Expert level usage with Jenkins, GitHub is preferred
- Experience with Scala, node.js, GIS tools, machine learning, or applied statistics and e.g. pandas or R
- Google Cloud Data Engineering certification
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home Internet reimbursement
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!