Personal Assistant (m/f)
With the continuous growth of our Berlin office we are currently on the lookout for a Personal Assistant to the Head of Wargaming Mobile.
The Personal Assistant will be right in the center of a fast phased working environment, where you will support our leadership with day to day operations and covering a wide range of organisational needs. Flexibility, reliability and an agile mindset are key quantities for this role, where you will be taking on various responsibilities in an exciting and multi-cultural organization. In addition you will have the possibility to work a flexible schedule and collaborate with stakeholders in our other studios across Europe.
Aside from the right type of mindset and relevant experience, the ideal candidate for this position should be located in east Berlin with a convenient distance to the office, hold a valid driver's license and be fluent in English as well as German.
The Personal Assistant reports to the Head of Wargaming Mobile
What will you do?
- Support of company's Head of Mobile in all organizational needs in Berlin
- Taking care of the Head of Mobile’s accommodation and apartment
- Building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Providing front line scheduling and organisational support
- Solving problems around the apartment (finding and organizing cleaners, handymen, a security company etc.)
- Form and maintain a database of useful contacts
- Taking care of post and bills in the Head of Mobile’s absence
- Support leadership in administrative tasks
What are we looking for?
- Proactive, get-things-done attitude
- Trustworthy, reliable, discreet
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Flexibility and desire to work in a fast-moving environment
- Good English and German
- Russian would be nice to have but not essential
- Hold a valid car driver's license
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home Internet reimbursement
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!