The Recruitment Lead, Kiev, is responsible for all hiring activity in the Ukraine. As a recruiting leader and partner to the business you’ll work directly with hiring managers to build hiring strategies, source top talent from across the CIS region and beyond, and drive business critical hiring decisions for the Kiev studio. You will also play a leadership role for all hiring activity in Kiev. The split in terms of hands on recruiting and leading TA for the studio should be circa 50/50.
Global Head of Talent Acquisition
What will you do?
- Develop a hiring strategy for Kiev for all Products and Services (World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, Platform, Central Art, Administration etc) aligned to the global TA strategy
- Chair regular team meetings for all Kiev recruiters
- Create a culture and methodology to share candidates and best practices
- Set goals/KPIs for the team aligned to global metrics
- Own and report out on a Kiev talent acquisition KPI scorecard (cut by product and services)
- Manage TA resource needs and hiring demand aligned to the people plan
- Stakeholder management: check in with Kiev product and service heads regularly to ensure TA are delivering against expectations
- Oversee all job posts in Kiev are accurate and compelling for prospective candidates
- Ensure consistent, accurate usage of Greenhouse in Kiev studio
- Get involved with global TA projects
- Be a member of a global WG TA leadership team
Hands on Recruitment
- Partner with key stakeholders (business and HR) to understand and determine short and long term hiring needs aligned to business goals
- Take a consultative approach to establishing effective working relationships with hiring managers and the Kiev leadership team, developing effective recruiting strategies to meet hiring needs
- Use innovative, leading edge sourcing techniques to map, attract and engage top talent, with a heavy focus on passive candidates. Have the ability to source talent worldwide
- Drive the assessment process with hiring managers. Ensure candidates are assessed in a structured, consistent way, ensuring key role success requirements are measured through the process. Send structured screening notes after each recruiter screen
- Design compensation recommendations. Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help in their decision making process
- Leverage the Greenhouse system to its full capability, including the use of scorecards
- Stay current on industry trends and consult with hiring teams on how to successfully hire talent
- Partner with recruiters from other regions. Become an active member of the Wargaming Global Talent Acquisition team
- Provide a flawless candidate and hiring manager experience
- Develop interest and hiring demand for graduate and intern hiring in the region
What are we looking for?
- TA thought leader who can develop a hiring vision and strategy for the Kiev studio
- Manage overall forecasting, strategy and execution against multi-team hiring goals
- Able to manage effectively, ensuring an equal distribution of workload (reqs per recruiter). Leads by example as a highly effective recruiter
- Experience recruiting pan regionally, including re-locating candidates internationally
- Proven track record of delivery
- Possess strong program management skills. Have extensive experience designing, assessing, deploying and optimizing talent sourcing campaigns and initiatives
- Demonstrated success building impactful partnerships with hiring managers and business leaders
- Proven experience building and cultivating long term relationships with prospective candidates; effective at engaging passive candidates at a senior leadership level
- Adhere to GDPR requirements and other relevant legislation
- Innovator, particularly when identifying and selecting sourcing strategies
- Data driven and focused on measuring impact and ROI of recruitment effectiveness
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills
- Team player who enjoys collaboration to achieve the best results
- Strong written and verbal communication; effective at influencing and persuading others
- Fluent Russian, upper-intermediate English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Passion for video gaming
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!