Wargaming Nexus is a new business unit within Wargaming, focused on the creation of unique cross-platform IPs leveraging partnerships with external development studios around the world. Driven by work on innovations in products, services and approaches, we are looking to deliver new value and gameplay experiences for mobile game players.
We are now on the lookout for an experienced Product Manager to join our growing team in Berlin. The ideal candidate for this role would be a native English speaker with a strong track record of managing successful mobile games and development teams.
The Product Manager will report directly to the Head of Products
What will you do?
- "Own the product" - decide on its goals, track KPIs, compile specifications, take part in solving development issues and new features testing
- Set a product management process with internal and external teams
- Work closely with Head of Products and other Wargaming Nexus leaders and communicate on the status of the project, risks, and opportunities, oversee live operations and drive KPI improvements
- Manage and prioritize pipeline of new content creation for the product
- Prioritize features backlog, create and manage development roadmaps for features and content
- Analyze performance of releases, provide further evolvement of existing features
- Continuously analyze and clearly understand customers’ needs, conduct game analysis
- Focus on monetization of the product and work with the team to maximise its revenue performance
- Manage the product team; inspire the team and support its career development
- Continuously perform market analysis
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience on a similar position within the gaming industry (preferably mobile)
- Deep understanding of main product metrics and KPIs in mobile development
- Native English speaker
- Deep understanding of Popular Culture, Movies, Media and Popular Franchises in NA region, as well as overall cultural code of the Western EN-speaking countries
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication, presentation, writing, and editing skills
- Extensive technical / development background
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
- Proven Leadership skills
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Managerial experience
- Experience in narrative design and story-telling
- Understanding of the game development process (preferably mobile)
- Strong passion for games
What we offer:
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- Startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home Internet reimbursement
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!