Wargaming Prague is looking for a Finance Manager to lead the local accounting team. We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic qualified accountant knowledgeable in IFRS and local compliance.
HQ Corporate Reporting in Nicosia
What will you do?
- Monitor day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoice- processing, payments and other transactions
- Supervise and mentor junior employees of accounting department
- Set up and manage month-end and year-end closing processes in accordance with Group Policies and Requirements and IFRS
- Control of how records are maintained in accordance with local GAAP
- Coordinate with external service contractors for tax preparation, local financial statements preparation, auditing, and other financial needs as necessary
- Understanding of the local financial regulations and legislation
- Prepare budget, monitor cash flows for the company
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports for the management
- Provide insightful information to management for decision making
- Liaise with external auditors and coordinate for annual audit
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Fluent English and Czech, spoken and written
- Strong knowledge of IFRS and their business application
- Past experienceon budgeting and cost controlling
- Able to analyze financial records and interpret for other departments
- Understand finance as business partner and co-pilot the business
- Experience working in a company with international operations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Microsoft Office knowledge, substantial experience with Excel
- Team Lead experience
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience with ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Experience with business intelligence reporting, preferably SAP Business Objects
- Experience in the software and/or entertainment industries
- Past experience in matrix organization
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!