UI Game Programmer, World of Tanks
Engineering & Programming
Job OverviewWorld of Tanks development team is hungry for a . As a Senior UI Programmer you will be focused on graphical interfaces and meta-gameplay part of features and modes for WoT PC. Your role will closely cooperate with UX designers and system designers to bring their vision into the game. You might potentially have lead responsibilities for more junior UI Developer colleagues. To be successful, you’ll need to have a passion for the video game industry, previous video game industry experience isn’t essential but a hunger to learn is. You also thrive and desire to work in a multicultural environment and want to make great games.
Reports ToThe Senior UI Game Developer will report to the Lead Developer.
What will you do?• Compose graphical interfaces for core and meta-gameplay
• Prototype new UI solutions for versioned features and mechanics
• Involved closely with the UX and Gameplay departments to create great UI solutions
• Develop UI-logic
• Mentoring of other UI developers and setting the directions of technical solutions
• keep in touch with the leading UI community over all the locations, involved in WoT development
• Passion for the video game industry and hungry to learn
• Good English verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated and well organized• Very good soft skills, be able to influence people's opinions by expertise, experience in people mentoring
What additional skills will help you stand out?• Python language knowledge
• Familiar with unit testing
• Passed experience with ActionScript 3.0
• Experience in the game development industry, and related technology
• Collaboration with cross-functional team and external teams on design and implementation of features.