We’re now on the lookout for a Project Manager, who will define our feature development strategy and oversee its full development cycle. PM will be part of a feature team and work closely with game programmers, QA engineers, Art, and Game Designers. PM is expected to provide clear guidelines and key success factors at all stages of development.
To be successful in this role you’re expected to be the expert in one of the gamedev related areas: software development, QA, Game Design, etc. If you feel confident in a fast-paced, multi-project environment, and have strong communication and people skills then this position is for you.
What will you do?
- Coordinate day-to-day operations and development activities.
- Create schedules to be followed and ensure a strong sense of ownership and accountability for each team member’s contributions.
- Set, manage, monitors and report on milestones for team members in a gameplay feature team.
- Provide regular reports on team progress to multiple levels of management, share knowledge and experience to aid and improve integration process.
- Collaborate on a corporate level with other studios based in Minsk and Kiev.
What are we looking for?
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent in project management and/or technical discipline required.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in coordinating software development, operations, or infrastructure activities in international teams.
- Experience with JIRA or other Software Development-focused time-tracking tools.
- Excellent English language skills (both written & spoken).
- Experience in collaboration with cross-functional team and external teams on design and implementation of features.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Passion for the video game industry
- Russian language skills (both written & spoken)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!