Senior UX/UI Designer
World of Tanks Kyiv is looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join the Team on a full-time basis.
As a Designer you will be focusing on new game modes World of Tanks and improve the existing ones.
You will be a part of team whose goal is to flash out the vision into a product in the Happy 160 million Players’ hands.
What you will do?
- Interact with designers at the concept stage and create interface prototypes
- Design new interface functions and improve the existing ones
- Create final interface layouts and write supporting documentation
- Participate in functional testing
- Write guidelines
- Collaborating with the team (art, design, tech)
What we are looking for?
- Experience designing interactive systems and interfaces
- Graphical design skills (composition, style guides, drawing vector and raster icons)
- Experience creating interactive prototypes
- Attention to details
- Desire to produce high-quality work and grow professionally
- Ability to work within system constraints
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in games industry
- Experience organizing and conducting usability tests
- Command of English (sufficient to read documentation)
- Knowledge of game design fundamentals
What we offer?
- 28 days of paid vacation. Covered sick leaves, medical insurance.
- Educational budget (courses, conferences, etc).
- Own gym, sports teams: football, basketball, yoga, etc.
- Exclusive discounts to gyms, stores & restaurants.
- Snacks, fruits, drinks at the kitchen.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.