Senior UX Designer
Wargaming Prague is forming a new development studio and we are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our team. This is your opportunity to work on new and exciting features for our groundbreaking MMO title World of Tanks, which has over 100 million players worldwide.
As the Senior UX Designer, you will work closely with game designers and UI developers and will be responsible for designing and prototyping the game interface and behavior.
To be successful, you will need to be an experienced UX designer with strong visual design skills, who is passionate about game development, team coordination and working in collaborative multicultural environment.
The UX Designer will report to a Design Manager in Prague
What will you do?
- Collaborate with game designers on feature requirements and produce UX analysis
- Create UX mockups, low and high-fidelity prototypes
- Write design documentation for developers
- Proactively address design issues and risks that could impede project delivery
- Coordinate with the team, discipline leads and stakeholders
- Coordinate with departments regarding art, text, and technical feasibility
- Participate in design solutions and reviews
- Participate in production polish and delivery
- Provide advice and guidance to junior colleagues
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years in a UX role, preferably in the game industry
- Strong English communication skills: writing, speaking, presenting
- Visual design skills: composition, typography, color, simple icons, 2D animations
- Expertise in Figma, Photoshop and After Effects or Animate
- Resilience, you start strong and finish strong, delivering quality to the players
- Problem solving skills, you strive to find ways to overcome problems before they arise
- You value developing your skills and knowledge and inspire others around you to do the same
- An inquisitive, proactive, and self-motivated individual with a positive team-oriented attitude
- Experience working in an agile environment
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Team leadership experience, mentoring, guiding and work allocation
- Russian Language skills
- Basic knowledge of Game Design.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!