Wargaming Kyiv is looking for a CG Artist.
What you will do?
- Create photorealistic 3D models for AAA environments, props and vehicles
- Full cycle production including in-engine export and setup
- Working on the iconic World of Tanks offers stability, growth and exciting challenges
- Apply your expertise using the most advanced technology in CG development
- Trainings, personal development and education time. Knowledge sharing within teams and projects
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in game development industry
- Strong high-poly and low-poly modelling skills, UV mapping and normal map baking
- Strong working knowledge of PBR texturing
- Ability to work basing on technical documents and drawings
- Expert knowledge of Maya, Substance Painter, Photoshop
- Knowledge of 3ds Max, ZBrush
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Knowledge of Substance Designer, Quixel Suite, UVlayout, Marvelous Designer
- Hands-on experience with photogrammetry
- Drawing skills
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!