Senior Media Manager - Performance Marketing
Are you are seeking a position where you can make a difference? Are you ready to take the next step in your digital media career? This critical role will lead insight-driven development for product’s presence on social networks and video streaming services helping establish meaningful dialogue between players and developers.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in using data, digital trends and consumer insights to identify, understand, and authentically engage players community through different channels. If you have a passion for video games, social media, insights, analytics, and a desire to drive change by seeing ahead of the curve, you might be just the person we need.
This position report to Media Lead.
What will you do?
- Develop an overall global testing roadmap for paid media based on business impact.
- Develop and provide guidance on test design, implementation and execution to marketing strategists, operators and product managers
- Work with analytics partners to design marketing tests
- Train marketing team partners on testing best practices and help to develop an internal testing culture.
- Create and socialize test memos for all major marketing tests and work closely with analytics partners to review and share results.
- Liaise with our marketing partners to understand the latest testing capabilities for each paid media channel.
- Serve as the informed captain for acquisition marketing tests
- Collaborate effectively with internal business units on test strategy, execution, results and next steps
- Clearly communicate test plans, implementation strategy, results and recommendations to senior executives
- Maintain a global process to govern and educate business teams around experimentation and testing
- Present data and metrics fluently and with candour to internal stakeholders and engage them in discussion
- Switch gears quickly between different tests and analyses spanning across different stakeholder groups
- Works “hand in hand” with the global media lead to build a world class performance marketing organization focused on driving user growth and revenue. Consistently outperforming KPI’s assigned.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of digital media management in a multi-channel environment. Previous gaming or e-commerce experience.
- 2+ years of hands-on A/B, multivariate and market-holdout testing experience (3 years preferred)
- Familiarity with testing/personalization platforms (ie. Adobe Test & Target, Optimizely, Monetate, etc)
- Experience with conversion lift/incrementality testing preferred
- Familiarity with digital marketing platforms (Facebook, DV360, etc.)
- Fluent in statistical concepts (ie. sample size, randomization, generalization, confidence, and significance levels)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects (or tests) at once across business units
What additional skills will help you to stand out?
- You have a proven track record of 5+ years as a channel subject matter expert in any mainline performance media: search engine marketing, email, programmatic/DSP, video or social.
- You have previously managed 1-5+ other media specialist and/or analysts.
- You are a strong self-starter with an ability to work across a complex global organization.
- You are an excellent program and initiative owner with an ability to scale up processes and performance quarter over quarter.
- You regularly exceed assigned KPI’s. You don’t have a problem thinking out of the box to achieve goals for the organization.
- You have a director level mindset and ownership.
- You have a deep passion for the gaming industry. Knowledge of Wargaming and our flagship game World of Tanks is a plus. You enjoy desktop gaming as much as console play. For you it is more of a daily ritual rather than a passive hobby.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!