Wargaming Kyiv is looking for an experienced Technical Game Designer or promising Junior Game Designer to assist for the next big PC/Console free-to-play Vehicle Shooter title using Unreal Engine 4.
What will you do?
- Collaborate in design process of features and mechanics for the PvP Vehicle Shooter combat gameplay experience.
- Implement and prototype gameplay features using UE4 and write supporting design documentation.
What are we looking for?
- 1+ year of experience in development on the Unreal Engine 4
- 1+ years of experience in game design or rich gaming experience of modern PvP shooters and Vehicle games
- Good understanding of tools provided by Unreal Engine.
- Understanding of simple scripting concepts of UE Blueprints or other scripting language.
- Proficient and effective communication skills.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Basic programming skills
- Concept visualization skills
- Experience in game prototypes development
- Able to put yourself in the player’s shoes
- Love to PvP/PvE shooters and Vehicle games.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!