Project Manager/Art Producer
We’re now on the lookout for a Project Manager, who will drive Maps, Tanks and Objects production within Prague Art Team. PM will work closely with 2D Artists, 3D Artists, Environment Art, VFX, as well as other disciplines. PM is expected to provide clear guidelines and key success factors at all stages of development, balance workload, be on top of issues and remove roadblocks along the production.
To be successful in this role you’re expected to be familiar with Art pipeline and related terminology. If you feel confident in a fast-paced, multi-project environment, and have strong communication and people skills then this position is for you.
What will you do?
- Create and maintain schedules to be followed and ensure a strong sense of ownership and accountability for each team member’s contributions.
- Set, manage, monitors and report on milestones for team members. Making sure all of the necessary greenlight passed successfully.
- Provide regular reports on team progress to multiple levels of management, share knowledge and experience to aid and improve integration process.
- Balance workload for some of the departments
- Coordinate day-to-day operations, remove roadblocks in production activities
- Collaborate on a corporate level with other studios based in Minsk, Kiev and Austria.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3+ years experience in coordinating Art production activities in international teams.
- Experience with Art pipeline/DLC and related terminology
- Experience with JIRA, MS Project or other planning tools.
- Excellent English language skills (both written & spoken).
- Experience in collaboration with cross-functional team and external teams on design and implementation of features.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Passion for the video game industry
- PMP/PRINCE2 certifications
- Russian language skills (both written & spoken)
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!