Activities of the DWH / dataWARS team at Wargaming are aimed at creating data warehouse centralized system, gathering, processing and storage of data of all our games in all regions across the globe, reporting and processing of financial information are also performed by our team.
Due to growth we are looking for a midlevel Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team. At Wargaming you’ll be exposed to a variety of projects from game development to financial reporting and responsible for the facilitation and identification of business requirements and managing business stakeholder relationships.
The DWH / dataWARS team works in a fast paced and diverse environment that requires a flexible and responsible person with a high level of self-motivation who is eager to learn and work in a complex and technical environment.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will report to the Business Intelligence Analyst Team Lead.
What will you do?
- Work closely with internal customers and stakeholders to elicit business requirements and transform them into valuable insights and reports for senior management and product teams all over the globe.
- Define data sources to be used for the decision support outputs (dashboards, ad hoc reports).
- Perform analysis on large datasets to help answer a wide range of business questions.
- Create Tableau dashboards.
- Develop recommendations for business improvements.
- Lead working group and stakeholder meetings.
- Create written and graphic documentation to capture Business and Functional Requirements.
- Collaborate with development team and act as a liaison until the project is completed.
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of relevant work experience (analyst or BI developer).
- Solid experience in elicitation and managing requirements using a variety of best practice methods.
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau or other).
- Facilitation, organizational and documentation skills.
- Understand how to tell a visual story with numbers through dashboarding and visualizations
- Experienced in building effective stakeholder relationships.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Russian & English Language skills – B level, written and spoken
- Quick learner who is responsible and self-motivated
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- General understanding of ETL processes.
- Experience with corporate systems (Jira, Confluence).
- Experience with making presentations to both internal and external teams.
- Strong background in economics, statistics, computer science, math or a related field.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!