Junior Payments and Fraud Manager
Do you want to work in the e-commerce payments and fraud operations at one of the world’s largest gaming company?
In this role, you will be part of the Payments Team which is responsible for setting and implementing the payment strategy for Wargaming and preventing payment fraud. Payments team is considered a key stakeholder, ensuring global coverage of payment methods for all existing and new products along with making sure the level of payment fraud is kept low.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn about payments and fraud on a global scale from a team of experts with many years of experience in the payments industry.
Role can be based in one of the following locations: Minsk, Vilnius, Nicosia or Prague.
Role will report to Senior Payments and Fraud Manager
What will you do?
As a Payment and Fraud you will be mainly responsible for strengthening our fraud monitoring and prevention policies. You will as well actively participate in determining strategy, reducing chargeback levels and minimizing client friction. You will also have the responsibility of managing payment partnerships.
- Fraud monitoring using antifraud systems (internal and external) to decrease decline transactions balancing fraud, chargebacks levels and client friction
- Antifraud systems risk rules analysis and improvement
- Monitor and reduce existing fraud levels (looking at various verticals) by analyzing accounts and transaction patterns
- Analyze the effectiveness of fraud and chargeback prevention programs and actively work on enhancing them
- Managing relationships with antifraud systems' providers
- Build and monitor relevant dashboards and report regularly to the management
- Own, maintain, and annually update policies, procedures, and other documents, as necessary
- Monitor market fraud trends (especially for the gaming industry)
- Apply industry best practices
- Represent chargeback disputes to pursue loss recovery in collaboration with other stakeholders
- Manage new and existing relationships with payment partners
- On-board new payment methods and/or new payment partners
- Improve payment approval rates within the area of responsibility
What are we looking for?
- University degree or equivalent in any of the following areas: Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics
- 1-3 years of relevant experience either in fraud prevention or payments
- English language (written and verbal)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Strong analytical and data analysis skills
- Data-driven decision making
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Understanding of e-commerce principles
- Gaming experience
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!