Senior UI Programmer
The role will involve working on the UI elements of a free-to-play UE4 based PC game. You will work alongside the meta and gameplay teams, your lead, and designers to implement various UI features both in the front-end and in-game.
What will you do?
- Design and implement the HUD for the core gameplay
- Design and implement the game front-end interface system
- Work closely with the UI art and UX teams to balance performance, visual impact, and usability
- Communicate with backend services for dynamic and persistent player and game data
What are we looking for?
- Proven programming experience in the gaming industry
- Strong background in developing user interfaces across both front-end and in-game features
- Programming Skills (C++) and Unreal 4 development experience
- A love for working in cross-discipline feature teams
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience working with UMG
- Experience developing for PC, as well as different console platforms
- Experience working with networked multiplayer games
- Experience working with highly distributed teams
- Experience operating a live free-to-play game service
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 5,500 employees and 18 offices spread worldwide. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include the free-to-play hits World of Tanks and World of Warships, as well as World of Tanks Blitz — the critically acclaimed mobile tank shooter with cross-platform support.
A career in our company is always an interesting challenge, as well as the experience that you gain working together with world-class experts.
Are you up to the challenge?!