Localization QA Engineers - French, Italian, German, Prague
Wargaming is looking to hire a Localization QA Engineer to join the Localization & Documentation Department responsible for localizing all the company's products and connecting to a huge player community in their native language.
Localization and cultural adaptation of games, apps and websites are the backbone of our work. Our task is to speak the language of players taking into account the specifics of every region.
We help create the multicultural Wargaming universe that unites our players all over the world.
• Perform linguistic QA and open/resolve linguistic bugs (grammar, punctuation, style, etc.)
• Verificate translation accuracy
• Check for truncated or misallocated text
• Assess cultural appropriateness
• Ensure that market-specific information about the product or company, such as website links or contact information, is correct for the market
• Generate QA reports
• Communicate with other QA specialists and translators.
• Native speaker of one of the listed languages (French, Italian, German, Czech)
• Fluent English language skills and the native language
• Basic IT skills
• Attention to detail
• Passion for games
• Interest in translation and proofreading
• Ability to think logically, creatively, and imagine the perspective of a variety of users
• Game testing experience, either localization or functionality
• Basic MS Excel skills
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills