Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager is a crucial link in World of Warships growth and success. We are looking for a passionate, self-driven individual able to find and create opportunities for the product growth and convert them into brilliant results.
This position is for you if you are interested in challenges and complex tasks, working with top-level partners across the world and building effective, long-term relationships with them.
Duties and responsibilities:
Closes new business deals by handling full cycle of deal launches, including, among others:
- Markets and trends, industry news and announcements research and analysis
- Identifies prospective partners and opportunities
- Defines negotiation strategy, negotiates best deal terms for the product
- Develops, negotiates and executes contracts and other necessary paperwork, financial terms, etc
- Gets necessary people and teams on board for successful launch of the deal, controls implementation against business requirements and needs
- Closes deals, tracks and analyzes results, initiates improvements and changes if necessary
Identifies and creates opportunities for World of Warships to grow through negotiations with partners, market and trends research and analysis, latest announcements and industry news, etc.
Analyzes and priorities incoming partnerships offers, choosing the gems based on product goals, risks, financial and reputational potential of the deal, partner’s goals and needs, etc.
Builds senior-level relationships and negotiates with partners, existing and prospective, on behalf of the product
Enhances the image and reputation of the Product and the Company in the industry and on the market.
- An active, energetic individual with at least 3 years verified experience in business development
- Fluent English (verbal and written) and effective communications skills
- Networking, negotiations, relationships building and developing skills, with an extensive database of senior-level contacts and ability to establish new contacts with anyone
- Proven ability to structure, negotiate and execute complex strategic partnerships that contribute to product goals
- Great teamwork and interpersonal skills, including a proactive attitude, embedded drive for results, entrepreneurial spirit and a positive Yes-attitude
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding objectives
- Understanding of business analysis basics
Bonus points for:
- World of Warships game knowledge
- Passion for games and games industry
- Experience in the games industry
- Experience preparing financial models for strategic initiatives or new business opportunities
- Additional languages, especially Japanese and Chinese