Reports ToThe Gameplay Engineer will report to Lead Software Engineer.
What will you do?
- Code, debug, and manage gameplay systems.
- Develop and maintain gameplay systems in a client/server environment.
- Collaborate across disciplines to implement new gameplay features and improvements.
- Assist team leads with engineering task specifications and scheduling.
- Work closely with content creators to implement, expand, and maintain game systems for continually updated online titles.
What are we looking for?
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, math, physics, or engineering.
Deep knowledge of the C++ language and commonly used data structures.
2+ years of console or PC game development experience with at least two shipped titles.
Experience programming for current or older generation consoles (i.e. PS3/Xbox 360/PS4/XB1).
Ability to write robust, maintainable code.
Excellent knowledge of 3D math.
Strong communications skills.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
Experience with Unreal Engine 4.
Experience with networked multiplayer games is a plus.
Experience with Python and Lua is a plus.