Data Analyst (Distribution)
We are looking to hire a Data Analyst to join our Wargaming Distribution team. You will take responsibility for managing our master data set, developing reports, and troubleshooting data issues.
To do well in this role you need a very fine eye for detail, experience as a data analyst, and deep understanding of the popular data analysis tools and technologies.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Provide quality assurance of data.
- Helping develop reports and analysis.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Training end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
Data Analyst Requirements:
- 2+ years of proven work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
- Must have experience in SQL, Apache Impala, Tableau and nice to have: Kafka, Apache Hive (Apache Hadoop in general)
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyze existing Product and initiate/recommend improvements.
- Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- Experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
High-level written and verbal communication
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!